|Patrick Cook-Degan||Week 1|
Develop a World View: Worldwide Ethics Understanding Connection Understanding Compassion Thoughtful Action
|Mark Coleman||Week 2|
Cultivate Empathy: Forgive Others Open to Joy Love What Is Self-Forgiveness Turn to Trust
|Andy Gonzales||Week 3|
Anger Management: Sources of Anger People Get in Your Head How Anger Feels Present with Anger Breathing Through
|Pascal Auclair||Week 1|
Be Confident and Creative: Staying Mind Playful Mind Calm Mind Unified Mind Build Confidence
|Mark Coleman||Week 2|
Overcome Mental Hurdles: Recognize Doubt Quiet Restlessness Meet Sleepiness The Fire of Desire Transform Hatred
|Mark Coleman||Week 3|
Accept and Let Go: Accept What Is Sense Impermanence Build Intention Let Go Quiet Future Fears
- If you’ve attended an Id8TE corporate training, you’ve received a 90-day unlimited access log-in to Whil.
- If you need help with your log-in or registration – or if you would like to extend your access to Whil, please contact us here.
Use the browser on any device to login on the web, or download the app here:
If you have questions about how to get started, how to manage your account, or have technical issues, you can browse the Whil Knowledge Base here.
If you don’t find an answer to your question in the Knowledge Base, please reach out to Whil directly here.
- Thrive contains audio and video mindfulness lessons, and guided meditations.
- Move contains audio and video Yoga, and office-friendly mindful movement sessions.
- Lead contains the audio and video Search Inside Yourself curriculum, developed at Google University for mindful leadership, teamwork and emotional intelligence.
- A Session is an individual audio or video guided training experience. Most Sessions are available in 5 minute, 10 minute and 20 minute versions.
- A Series is a group of 3 to 10 Sessions, taught by the same trainer, and related to a single training topic or goal. Each Session in a Series is designed to take us sequentially deeper into the topic. So, it’s best (but not required) to go through a series in order.
- A Collection is a group of Series organized by trainer or common focus. Collections include: Basic Training, Health and Wellness, Relationships, Performance and more.
- Sessions are designed to follow the series sequence, but can be explored in any order.
- Sessions can be set to 5 minutes, 10 minutes or 20 minutes in length
- Sessions are guided, and periodic silences are an intentional part of the practice.
Each series ends with a video recap, with guidance on how to incorporate what you learned into your daily routine.
Here are two tools we recommend to help:
- Whil provides a series of broad personal goals (Health, Relationships, Performance, Sleep), with sessions that align to each. You can set and track these goals on your Whil dashboard.
- Id8TE Roadmaps are detailed 12-week plans for establishing an effective mindfulness practice, while advancing with intent towards specific professional goals.
- Practicing Mindfulness with Intent strengthens the emotional qualities that determine who we are and how we interact with the world.
- Emotional Qualities drive Behavioral Competencies – Behavioral Competencies (plus skills) drive Performance – Performance drives Results.
To determine our own path, we can work backwards from our goals, to the competencies we need to reach them, and once more back to the emotional qualities that create and strengthen them.
Insight Timer is by far the best free app out there – It contains a robust set of peer-reviewed meditation sessions (6,000 or so), from a wide range of disciplines and teachers (1,500 or so) and all the tools you need to organize, schedule and build a community around your practice.
Teachers: For over two thousand years, mindfulness was essentially an oral tradition, and was taught over many years of instruction and mentorship. Today, the quality and depth of experience – the personal insights – and the clarity and connection of great teachers still counts.
Knowledge: Hundreds of the world’s best teachers share their knowledge and wisdom on Insight Timer – not just through guided meditation, but also in lectures and podcasts.
Community: We are not designed to live in isolation, and mindfulness gives us a foundation for improving our emotional and social intelligence skills. Insight Timer’s communities are not only great for additional learning and support, they teach us to integrate the skills we’re cultivating in our mindfulness practice, into our world as engaged beings.